Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend

It was our last weekend here in CA together as a family.

Bittersweet.

Things have been busy and while we didn't have time to do a whole lot (Aaron was getting over a cold), we did manage to hit up the disc golf course in Irvine on Saturday. Aaron is all about folfing these days. He's already scoped out courses in UT (online) and is hard at work training his kiddos to love it as much as he does ;)







then we took the kids to the $2 movies at Woodbridge (saw African Cats) and treated the kids to Ruby's one last time.





I love my family.

1 comments:

camille said...

ok, I just officially got depressed! BOOOOOOO on you all moving to UTAH! BOooooooooo!

On a lighter, happier note your family is so cute and I love your pix and commentary. You are the best, M!