All this saying goodbye is for the birds.
I've been watching Sydney on and off since she was two-years old. I first met the Upchurch family when I was working at Cottage pre-school and I was Sydney's older brother Nolan's pre-school teacher in 2003 right around the time I had Spencer. Talk about a history!
So saying goodbye (for a time) to the Upchurch family and my sweet Syd was SO difficult. But we had one awesome last playdate. These kids have grown up together.
In fact, the first time I watched Sydney was on Chase's first birthday. 9-19-07. Now she's a big time 2nd grader.
Oh how I LOVE this girl. Really, I do. Don't mind my eyes, I'd just bawled my eyes out after Sydney asked in her sweet raspy voice, "Do you want to move, Miss Marcy?"
UGH.
And I have to post this one, too. Same picture (basically) but look at sneaky little Spencer in the background.
Boy did Syd ever get used to that around here being in our home. I will miss her so much, my heart hurts.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Sydney
Posted by Marcy at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment