My friend Wendy (a photographer and mother of three boys) needed a little girl to model some fairy wings that a client of hers gave her. So when she asked if she could borrow my daughter (add wings) for a free photo shoot, I said, "uh, yes please!"
And I'm kinda in love with these innocent, sweet pics of my girl!


Enter the massive lollipop prop that Wendy brought. Leda's never seen one so big!
And I most especially love these three and her funny & lovely facial expressions. They make me smile! 


I'm so grateful to have these. I'm calling them her 6-year old photo shoot. As a fairy. In an Orange grove. With a lollipop. With no shoes because we forgot them.
What an awesome little memory to have documented!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
orange groves, fairy wings & a lollipop
Posted by Marcy at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment