So last night a very interesting looking guy walked into the place where we were eating. (Too ashamed to tell you where---dinner of champions, though)
This guy was mid-20s, about 6'5" or taller, wearing skinny jeans...VERY skinny jeans. One pant leg was gray, the other was black. He had doc martin boots up to mid-calf, a bandana around his head but at the same time his bleached blonde hair was sticking down in his face somehow.
Anyway, he was worth staring at for sure. BUT, that's rude.
So I (many times) said to Leda, "PLEASE turn around, it's not polite to stare!"
Her reply to my last urgent plea?
"Mom, I'm not staring at him, I'm just blinking at him!"
Hmmm. Never thought of it that way! 
(Leda's beautiful eyes "blinking" at me. October 2010)
I welcomed the chuckle. I love this sweet, innocent age of 5. Leda has such a fun little personality, I just love her.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
"blinking"
Posted by Marcy at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute story!!! And I love this pic of Leda. So beautiful.
She does have such unique, beautiful eyes. What a pretty girl!
Post a Comment