I'm not sure who was more excited, Leda or me? It was pure joy watching my only daughter dress up and go to her first ballet class. I've been excited for this day since they told us she was a girl in utero (not joking).
The day did not disappoint, there was so much cuteness I could hardly stand it!.jpg)
I think that her 95 percentile for height (for a 4 year old) bodes well for her in this new role as an aspiring ballerina! lol .jpg)
Leda and her friend Mackenzie.jpg)
.jpg)
This picture was not staged--love it!.jpg)
In action.jpg)
And last but not least, here's Leda's loving older brother being SO supportive of her 45 minute ballet class.....jpg)
I love this picture so much I can hardly stand it. muahahaha!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Leda's first ballet class
Posted by Marcy at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Soo cute Marcy!!!
That is way to cute! I love little girls they are so precious!
CUTENESS!!
Post a Comment