Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chase is three today!



More pictures to come from his (early) birthday celebrations last night...but for now on this day I wanted to jump on and say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBIES!

We love you!

xoxo

(don't look too close at the imperfections of the cake...bottom line is he LOVED it. So mission accomplished.)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

are you kidding me? that cake is absolutely adorable! I love it, good job!

Emily Judd said...

wow! What an awesome cake! I might have to copy you :) How did I not remember that Chase and Easton are so close in age??? Easton's birthday is next week! So how did you construct your cake??

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBIES!! And I did look close at the cake and saw NO imperfections, just perfection! Great job! Wish I could have shared a piece with you all:(

Crystel said...

The cake looks great! And Happy Birthday Chase!