We had such a great vacation visiting my sister and her family up in Utah for 11 days. We did so much that I'm not sure where to even start journaling/blogging. So as boring as it may be, I'm breaking it down in days.
On Sat, August 15th we said goodbye to Daddy (sniff, sniff) and then picked up Grandma at her house to begin our on-road adventure. Many thanks to my Mother for riding up in the van with me. Many thanks. Did I mention my Dad didn't have the guts to drive with us and flew up? Ya, men are wimps. lol
We stopped for lunch at Bob's Big Boy in Barstow. Grandma wanted to introduce the kids to something that she grew up with. The burgers were excellent.
No shots of the kids in the car, I was driving.
We stopped in Vegas at our favorite gas station and took another slurpee picture just like we did with Daddy back in May. .jpg)
Once we arrived in St. George (our halfway point) we stayed at a hotel that had a great pool. The kids were HOT and it was so nice to get out and have some fun:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Leda is such a goof. I honestly don't know where my daughter gets her love of the camera and her love of POSING, but here she is. I swear these shots were not staged. She just kept insisting I take her picture like this...and like this....lol.jpg)
And right about here is where my camera broke. And it stayed broke the entire trip to UT and remains broken. Lovely, eh? Which is why we have no pictures of the hotel room and the rest of our drive up to UT. Sigh. Stupid camera.
Monday, August 31, 2009
UT trip-day 1&2
Posted by Marcy at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry that your camera broke! The pictures you took were adorable and how fun that you got to go to Utah! I love Utah!! (I just dont want to live there!) haha
Your kids look so cute and you can see that they love each other. The posing thing- check out my latest post. Gwenyth is the same way!
oh darn it! That is not good when your camera breaks at the BEGINNING of a trip! Love those pics of the kids all hugging and Leda's poses. She is too cute. SO glad you had fun, but SO glad you are back!
Post a Comment