I give her an A for effort and an A++ for cuteness.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Now that's some patriotism!
Posted by Marcy at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I give her an A for effort and an A++ for cuteness.
Posted by Marcy at 4:22 PM
4 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE that little stink!! Can't wait to squeeze her to death this weekend!!! She is so stinkin cute I can barely stand it!! Hurry and get here!!! NOW!!!!
She still should have been mine...... I just may have to keep her here when you leave.....
She's totally looking more and more like you!
Wow, when I first clicked on the post, I thought that was you in the pictures as a little girl...dang, she looks just like you...even in the video it look so much like you! And I just realized your other comments say the same thing...cute girl!
Post a Comment