Here's my proof that some things just get better with time...
(1999).jpg)
(2009).jpg)
And this is also true in my marriage. Cliche, I know...but honestly, it just keeps getting better. I am very proud to belong with Aaron.
And I'm humbled to think that because we did this ten years ago today in the San Diego temple...
we now have this in all it's crazy glory...

Aren't families such a wonderful thing?! Thank you Aaron for choosing me and for creating this life together. I love you.
Happy our ;) TENTH Anniversary babe! TEN!
Yahooooo for us! 
and here's to many more!
xoxo
Friday, July 31, 2009
better with time
Posted by Marcy at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats! That's awesome! You have such a beautiful family!
Congrats on ten Marcy! I miss chatting.
SO cute, Marcy! Love all the pics! Happy 10th to you both! That is sooo exciting. Doesn't it just keep getting better and better? Marriage is the best! You guys are such a great couple with the most adorable kids. We love all of you!
10 years! Wowee! Nice work Marcy!
Aww, what a sweet post, and I loved the pics. Congrats to you guys on 10 great years!
Congrats and I love all your pics!
Congrats Marcy, hope you had a nice time on your date!!!!!!!!! Don't you love how aging makes you more beautiful!
Congratulations! I loved the creative pictures. 10 years and counting. Awesome! I am so glad you found the love of your life.
Happy 10th you guys! what a beautiful family! And those pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment