When I now look at these pictures of Spencer, I can still hear the giggles in my head from that day. Love it..jpg)
Nothing beats these smiles.
Oh how we love playdates at the beach with our friends!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
He wouldn't want me to tell you this, but when I snuck up on him to take this picture he was singing, "Surfin USA" (shhh, don't mention to him that y'all know).jpg)
Can't wait for next time!
Oh and for those that were concerned to not see Chase pictured above: He is still alive and well...but this day however, he was hanging out with Grandma at preschool becaues he'd had too much sun (ie: he hates the beach and is a royal pain in the you-know-what when we go... so when Grandma offered to take him a few hours early to preschool, his mother jumped at the offer)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Beach day
Posted by Marcy at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Seeing your kids gets me excited for when mine are older too.
Wish I was there.... I am missing the beach TERRIBLY!!!
That is so cute that he was singing that! What a little california beach boy!
Such a beautiful place to be! Your kids are precious!
cute collage! Glad you are having a great summer!
Post a Comment