Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have a new sister!

Meet Blythe. Isn't she gorgeous?




My brother is sooo happy. It was a perfect, beautiful day! More pictures to come...





...but for now, we're back from Utah and I just had to hop on to brag that I HAVE A NEW SISTER and couldn't be happier about it!

9 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Congratulations to Rob! She looks like a perfect fit for your family! I'm so happy when that happens!

Alice said...

Yea for new sisters!

Jen said...

Congrats! I love her dress!

Angela said...

That's very fun! It was great to see you and your family too! I'll try and get a wedding post up sometime soon . . . we'll see. But yes, congratulations on your new sister!

Aubrey Messick said...

Hooray!! She's absolutely adorable and fits right in with the family. :)

Carrie said...

Good job taking pics Marce! I am a slacker and took NONE! Which is why I havent posted a new post on my blog.... So glad they are finally married.. but so sad all the fun is over:( (even if I was a basket case when everyone was here).

The Allen Family said...

Congrats on your new sister! I'm so happy that you love her! Good in laws are hard to find!

Hilary said...

Congrats to both you and to Rob!!

camille said...

Oh, Blythe's dress is SOOO pretty! She looks stunning!