This past Wednesday, Spencer went on his first field trip with his Kindergarten class. Because I'm one of the room Moms, I was invited to go along as a chaperone. It made me feel so good to hear that Spencer was actually excited to have me there...that will most likely be changing as he grows up. Sigh. .jpg)
His first bus ride ever and for the record, he wanted to sit by ME!.jpg)
Farmer Nancy led our group of crazies.jpg)
Look, he already knows to stand by the pretty girl, Maggie Roberts+(2).jpg)
The most hilarious pig. I know it looks like she's doing nothing, but right before I snapped this shot, she was pushing this water barrel towards the kids trying to get them wet. Then she collapsed of exhaustion!.jpg)
Petting zoo.jpg)
Planting radishes with his buddy Logan Hunter.jpg)
Super cool oxen (after this Spencer asked, "Are these the ones who helped the pioneers?").jpg)
On our way out we got to hold baby chicks. Spencer was especially glad his chic was black and not a "girlie color yellow" ;)+(2).jpg)
After the trip we were both hot and hungry so Spencer and I had a date to Subway just the two of us. It was such a fun day to spend with my boy. Oh, and here's my shout out to Aaron who made it possible for me to go. Thanks babe!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Kindergarten field trip
Posted by Marcy at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun!! I seriously can't wait for field trips!
Marcy, I was hoping you would have photos of the field trip. Thanks for including Logan. How fun you were 'invited'!
Post a Comment