I just wanted to pop on here to let you all know that I'm not in the depths of despair anymore (for the moment at least, lol) and want to thank you for your kind, loving and thoughtful words! Your thoughts and experiences really, really helped me. If anything else, you reminded me that I'm not alone.
Being a Mom can be so difficult, and I think that for me everything has been heightened lately with sickness and a husband who is traveling a lot more this year for work.
Anyway, thank you so much my friends!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thank you.
Posted by Marcy at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I really miss our chats :( Love ya Marcy!
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I think you're a great mom.
As requested here's my blog:
http://www.nathanjoycondie.com/
-Joy :)
Post a Comment