Friday, February 27, 2009

My husband on our "in-home" date night tonight...



I suppose that after (just about) ten years of marriage there's that certain level of comfort that comes and allows one to completely relax and let loose at 9:00 at night. OR I suppose it could be that I'm no longer that fun to hang out with.

Hmm...I think I'll choose to believe my first option as I post this and hope Aaron doesn't kill me later. (Tee hee!)

6 comments:

~April~ said...

Aw, such a peaceful sight :)

Carrie said...

That's funny!

PJ and Julie said...

too funny! Looks similar to our Friday night! i was in bed by 9:00.

Roney Family said...

Im glad you posted it! It gave me a little giggle!!

Crystel said...

I vote for the first option too. We can't be boring after all this time, right!?

Sara Decker said...

Marcy- that is too funny. I'm going to stick up for Aaron and say that the first option is the truth. Wade would take a picture of me like that on every date night if he could, i fall asleep EVERY single time we try to sit and watch a movie.