you tell your five year old he can pour himself a second helping of cereal..jpg)
And let the record show that my kids were totally unaffected by the mess. They went right back to the task (eating) at hand.
Note to self: (1) Don't be on the phone with your sister-in-law when your kids need a second helping of cereal and (2) Always make sure to dump your cereal in your plastic storage container (with lid) before serving. Always.
Kids. Gotta love 'em!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
What happens when...
Posted by Marcy at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ha ha! i love their totally unconcerned little faces. at least it was dry cereal :)
Haha, I love it. And I love even more that they're like - whole box of cereal on the floor? Aint no thang! :)
That's so funny, Marcy! You can be grateful it wasn't carpet :)
Miss ya :)
So funny Marcy!! I was laughing out loud when I read this! Good job Spencer! At least you can laugh about it.
Seriously! Every time I turn my head I see a pile of something spilled! I'm glad I'm not the only one...but I wish my kids could sweep a little better :)
That is so funny, Marcy! I know... heaven forbid you do anything like TALK ON THE PHONE!
Okay, serioulsy I laughed so hard! I hadn't even read what you wrote yet before enlarging the picture...noticed Spencer taking the bite, completely unaffected. Hilarious!!
Did you get my message?
That has happened to me way too many times, I am so sorry that happened!
Post a Comment