Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning...

to look a lot like Christmas!


I love how warm and cozy my home feels from this view on my family room couch:


I also love that tomorrow the high is supposed to be 62 degrees. It finally feels like Christmas here in California. I get to wear a jacket tomorrow...yahoo!

9 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm with ya on the weather, Marcy! We put our tree up a few days ago, but I just wasn't into decorating much because I'm not used to this warm climate. It just doesn't feel like Christmas compared to Idaho! But it was low 60's here yesterday, and I'm hoping it'll cool off just a bit more, too!

Barbara said...

Your decorations look beauitful! Funny how we get excited about 62 degrees and bust out our winter coats! I couldn't agree more though. Bring on the brisk air and hot chocolate!! We missed you on Saturday!

Carrie said...

I have always loved your house at Christmas time... and I am so sad that I will miss it this year.
I am cursing you all who live in Cali right now! 62 degrees?? And that is cold???? My kids would be in shorts and flip flops if it were 62!!!! I think the high for today is 50?? May be less than that. I guess that is what I get for moving out here to freezing cold UTAH! Blasted snow. Can you tell I am a bit bitter?

Elizabeth said...

your house looks beautiful Marcy! I'm so excited about the cold weather too!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Marcy, it looks beautiful. You'd die if you saw MY tree.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

And I love that beach pic in your header. WAY cute!

Amanda P. said...

Your house looks so nice, Marcy! And I'm jealous of your "cool"weather. It's 34 degrees here (actually a little warmer than usual). :)

Crystel said...

Your house looks beautiful Marcy. I'm excited about the lower temperatures as well! It does add to the feel of the season. :)

CinnaPatty said...

62 degrees and you're wearing a coat???! Wow. Today it's "warm" at 1 degree as yesterday with windchill it was -37. But tomorrow will be downright balmy and back to normal with highs of 26degrees. And that's the winter weather in Iowa! :)