Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you.

One of the many perks for marrying Aaron 9.5 years ago was the family I was marrying into. They are all great...but as my friend tells me, "Marcy, you hit the mother-in-law jackpot!"

And she's so right.

I am blessed to have an incredible mother-in-law. I just love her.



She flew down this last week to support my efforts (I was on the production team this year) in the Savior of the World musical production put on by our Stake (she saw it five times, helped us back stage) and was a hostess each night at the Reflections of Christ exhibit by Mark Mabry (click on link for more info) that was set up for the community in the foyer of our Stake center:





Whose mother-in-law leaves what she has going on back home and flies to California from Montana for a week to help their daughter-in-law? Yup, MINE! And I love her for it...and for many other reasons too of course, but THANK YOU Shirley for all you are and all you do. I love you!

See you in 2 weeks when you come back for round 2 of playing. We ALL can't wait!





xo

4 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

I loved those photographs by Mark Mabry, seriously so awesome! Savior of the World was great to! Awesome job mama!

Valley Girl said...

Great in laws make such a huge difference, i am glad that you have been blessed with a great mother in law:)
and holy cow, you are ambitious, where did you find the time to help put that together while raising your kids??? The laundry is all i can handle most days. LOL.
Super woman move over, Marcie is coming to town!

Carrie said...

Shirley is great! We all love her! I am so glad you had a good time. and Mom told me that she was told my MANY that you were WONDERFUL doing what you did! Good job. You are so talented in so many ways! Love ya sis!

camille said...

She is so great and you deserve it!!! And, you two are so gorgeous!! Love that picture!