Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do you sing in the shower?

As good as our little girl?

Question: Can you tell what Leda's favorite Christmas carol is?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Answer: Little Drummer Boy (if you couldn't tell)

She wanted to stay in the shower this morning a bit longer than usual (getting warm) and when we heard her bust into her favorite carol we knew we had to record this on film.

We had a good giggle!

Three year olds can be mighty cute...when they aren't being naughty ;)

13 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh!! SOOOO Cute! I tell ya, she should have been mine!!!! I love that little girl to DEATH!!! Tell her that her Aunt Kiki thinks she did a fabulous job!

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

That is SO cute!!! As a side note, I SO wish Clark would take a shower by himself. The kid still thinks it's going to get him...

Roney Family said...

Adorable, she is so cute, what a great job she was doing!

PJ and Julie said...

love it! Leda is such a doll.

Tracy said...

What a talent! She certainly has a future on the stage ahead for her.

Erin said...

She is so cute. I love the rum pa pum pummmmm.

Amanda P. said...

How CUTE!!

~April~ said...

SOOOOO cute! Kamaryn's favorite is jingle bells and it's getting pretty old... hee hee.

Hillary said...

Absolutely adorable!

Aubrey Messick said...

that was too funny. so glad you guys caught that one on tape!

Valley Girl said...

What the.... that is flippin" awesome!!! she is so darling! and no i sure don't sing that good in the shower!
that video is priceless!!!

Hillary said...

Totally off topic here, but I noticed your video is nearly a minute long. HOW did you get a video that long to upload on blogger? I can never get videos longer than 30 seconds to upload. Do tell!

camille said...

Oh, that is the greatest thing! How cute is she? Nice work getting the camera and all of that on tape. That will be a treasure forever. I'm having so much fun catching up on all your posts, btw. I've been not so good at blogging lately. You are so witty and funny and I just love you!!