Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!



In an effort to save some change this year, I cut waaay back on Christmas cards. I only sent out a handful of cards to family and friends (out of state mostly) who may not have known about our family blog.

So you aren't forgotten at all, please know that we love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!

xo

6 comments:

Marcie said...

DARLING family picture! I did the same thing- the pics on my sidebar of the kids are from our card. :)

Elizabeth said...

That's such a cute picture and what a great idea! I can';t stand how cute all of your kids look!

Carrie said...

I love that picture! Thanks so much. I miss you all dearly! Kiss the kids for me and make sure they know it was from their Aunt Kiki! LOVE YOU!!

Barbara said...

Adorable picture! Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Lisa Webb said...

Hello cute card!!! All of your kids are looking! Amazing!
merry christmas to you!!

Aubrey Messick said...

How cute are you guys! You're kids are just adorable. And I'm so glad you guys were able to make it to the light show on Tunis! I get such a kick out of it every year! :)