Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Early Christmas present from Chase...

...he's learned how to climb out of his crib.

How thoughtful of him to give us this gift on Christmas Eve morning, huh? I think tomorrow our day will start much earlier than expected.




Not only did he climb out of his crib, but he went downstairs by himself, drug a chair over to the cupboard and proceeded to fill up a plastic cup full to the brim with chocolate chips. Don't be fooled by his cuteness, he is awfully mischievous this one!

Merry Christmas to you too Chase.

And yes, I know some of you have had kids climb out much sooner than 26 months old, But in our family our kids don't climb out until just shy of 3 (Spencer) or never even attempt it (Leda). Ya, I suppose we've had a good long run and I should stop sulking.

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

oh no!!!!! Easton still has not attempted it and I am SOOOOOO grateful. I just know my turn is coming soon! chase is smart though! Going straight for the chocolate!

~April~ said...

So cute. Ashton just turned 2 on saturday and so far so good. He has been in the crib longer than either of the other two but they never climbed out either. Just moved them early. Good luck!

Carrie said...

OHHHHH that naughty little Chase!! He really has given you a run for your money since the day he was born! But he is so stinkin cute it's hard to get upset at him. Ok. Maybe it's not that hard for YOU, but it is for me! Love you Chase!! Merry Christmas!

Hillary said...

Just wait until you catch him IN the freezer like I did with Bri a few weeks ago! lol.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Seriously- no sympathy from me! lol. Ty was outta that thing at 16 months and went right into a toddler bed. Count your blessings!