Truth be told, when I woke up this morning from only 6 hours of interrupted sleep (no he's not sick and no I'm not still nursing him) I had fully intended to be in a fight with Chase all day long.
But then he did this:.jpg)
and I ask you, how can I resist the charm of this little character?
I watched him:
intently choose a hat of his choice from the dress up bin, put it on by himself all the while letting out little giggles, and then he walks directly over to me and proceeds to play peekaboo.
I'm putty in his hands I tell you, putty.
Yes, we made up. And yes, he promised we'd have a better night tonight.
He told me so with those beautiful eyes of his.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
this character
Posted by Marcy at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment