what I said yesterday about being in a fight with Chase because of a rough night.
Turns out (after another bad night last night, this time with a scary croupy cough) that my poor baby has pneumonia...confirmed by a trip to Kids Doc today on New Years Day.
He seems in good spirits, though has to have breathing treatments every 3 hours, isn't sleeping well, misses his Daddy and his Mommy is absolutely exhausted. .jpg)
Sorry to Grandma and Daddy who received "freaking out" phone calls from me (at 2am and 4am, respectively) but a big thank you to Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Rob for helping me with Spencer and Leda today so I could tend to Chase.
Happy New Year, huh? lol
Thursday, January 1, 2009
I take it back...
Posted by Marcy at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Marcy,
Sorry to hear about Chase. I too was in Kids Doc today with Jett. But mine wasn't as bad as yours, ear infection. I remember my son Jordan, my now 12 year old had the croup cough when he was 11 months old. We were in the ER. It scared me to death. I can totaly understand the phone calls to your mom. His tempeture was 106, I kid you not. We had to do breathing treatments in the hospital. He COULD NOT breath. It was so bad they had to shoot him up with adrenaline. I can't imagine how much harder it is for you though, because he was our first, so I didn't have two other children at home to care for. Bless your heart. But Jordan is now a very healthy 105 pound, 5 foot five 12 year old. So just remember, "This too shall pass."
Shannon Lo
Oh, no! Poor little Chase. What a crappy way to start the new year. I hope he gets to feeling better quickly, for all your sakes!!
Oh my! Poor little guy and definitely poor mommy too! I would have probably freaked out too so don't feel bad about that. I'm glad you have family close to help you out. I hope you get some rest soon.
how sad! for both you and chase! Hope he's on he road to recovery...
poor guy! I hope he feels better soon!
Poor bubbies!! That little face, makes me wnat to reach through the computer and kiss it all better! Get well, Chase!!
Oh, and can I just say how cute that mask is? It doesn't make the mask look as scary with those eyes on it! Cute!
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know that can be so stressful for mom too. I hope he's feeling better soon.
How sad. Poor little guy. He looks awfully cute even when he's sick though. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment