Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New blog


Not mine, my sisters!

A lot of you know Carrie, so I thought I'd give her NEW BLOG a plug so you could get caught up on her life and see her cute family!

Welcome to the blogging world little sister, let the addiction begin!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks Marce for the plug! By the way, that is a HORRIBLE picture of me! I never realized just how awful my hair is in that picture! Carrot top orange! So HOT!! Not to mention that I am 8 months pregant and feeling VERY sexy!! (can you sense the sarcasm?) None the less, thanks for the post! We'll have to get a new one taken when you come up here for Christmas!!! You know you want to!

Angela said...

I was way excited about this!!! Yeah for Carrie! Oh yeah and I'm sending the CD of your pictures with your parents. Enjoy!

Aubrey Messick said...

How fantastic! Welcome Carrie, to the wonderful world of blogging. :)