Thursday, November 6, 2008

My beautiful daughter...

yes, she can be a drama momma, but not today. She was such a good girl--her halo was definitely all shiny and straight today! Ah, how I love these days.

When I told her that I wanted to take a picture of her in her new dress (thanks Grandma) Leda wanted to pose just this way and had to be standing next to the pumpkins. This girl knows what she wants!



And this is mostly for Carrie, but you know how she twirls and twists her hair just like you and Mom? Ya, well look close at the thinning bangs on the right side of her head. It gets worse everyday and I'm getting a bit worried! She needs to knock it off or before long she'll be bald there! Yikes!


And "Mommy, don't forget the princesses on my back!" Oh, of course not, we can't forget them!



I've always had issues with my legs, and I am just in love with Leda's little legs...and so glad she doesn't seem to have my scrawny/no calves--legs. Course I realize she's only three, but so far she seems to have her Daddy's awesome/good lookin' legs---YES! And have I mentioned that she's still in the 95% for height? She's as tall as a 4.5 year old and wears 5T dresses for length. She's growing up so fast!

7 comments:

L said...

Aw - she's a cutie!!! I love her pose!!!

Hillary said...

She is the cutest thing ever!

PJ and Julie said...

Leda is such a doll. It is a good thing she is tall cause it looks like she is starting her modeling career!

Lisa Webb said...

Leda is such a cutie! Her eyes... really I'm dieing! They are so beautiful!
Missed you last night! Can't wait to see all your hard work! (savior of the world!)

camille said...

I love that sweet Leda! She looks adorable and I LOVE her pose. I was giggling when I saw that. Aren't little girls so funny and cute? She is a beauty. Missed you the other night. No more Thurs. GNO's. You need to be there!!!!!!!!

~April~ said...

She is so cute. Reminds me way too much of Kamaryn.

Hilary said...

Adorable!!