Monday, October 6, 2008

One word tag.

I have a million things to do, and this tag isn't one of them...but it was a nice break for a moment :)

1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Where is your significant other? Florida
3. Your hair color? black-ish
4. Your mother? Incredible
5. Your father? Talented
6. Your favorite thing? Holidays
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? fulfilled
9. The room you're in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? parents
14. What you're not? tired
15. One of your wish-list items? money
16. Where you grew up? Laguna
17. The last thing you ate? noodles
18. What are you wearing? pjs
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? Jack
21. Your computer? warm
22. Your mood? lonely
23. Missing someone? yep
24. Your car? white
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Gap
27. Your summer? hot
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? dinner
31. Last time you cried? Conference

Okay, I'm off to go do something productive...

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute Marce. I am sorry that your missing Aaron. Hopefully he will bring you back something REALLY nice from Florida. Hang in there. Only 3 more days....You can make it!

L said...

Some of those are hard to answer in one word (or maybe I'm just overly wordy) - you did a great job. It was cute to read!

Alee and Brandon said...

How fun! I'm glad your hobby is reading...maybe you can suggest some good books ;) I'm always out...I tend to get obsessed and read my books really fast when I like them ;)

Barbara said...

Cute way to answer. I talk too much and should try to answer people's questions with one word. Haha.

camille said...

Love it! That was fun and you answered those superbly with one word, my friend!