Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How is it that...

this little face is now big enough to start Kindergarten in just 21 days?




Someone please explain to me how these last five years have gone by so quickly?!

*sniff, sniff*

Good thing Spencer has no clue I'm so weepy over him going to K. He's sooo excited he can hardly wait! At least he now knows that a calculator is not a telephone. That's something he'd need to know by the time he goes to Kindergarten, right?

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

how sad!! I totally understand, I'm going to be so sad when Taylor goes to Kindergarten! These years are so crazy and hard right now for me, but at the same time I really don't want them to grow up!!

~April~ said...

I know how you feel. Kyler is beyond excited and I just want him to be little forever. Oh well.

Lisa Webb said...

oh marcy i can't even imagine! i will be balling my eyes out too i am sure!

Lisa Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Tell me about it! Try having a 9 yr old going into 3rd grade!! I remember when I was in 3rd grade and it doesnt seem like to long ago!!!! Time flies way to fast. Spencer will have so much fun. Just bring some tissues for the first day..... for you!! You'll need them, trust me!

Linda said...

vubwiYou would think that after sending 3 children and 1 grandbaby to school this Grandma wouldn't be sniffling! And I'm sending 2 more to K this yearf. You girls just don't know how hard it is to be a Grandma!

I made Leda promice me today that she would never go to K! she said OK!

Love to everyone . . .Granddma

SUMMER said...

He is NOT old enough!!! What is going on???? Tear, tear!

Hillary said...

Marcy-- I know exactly how you feel! I bawled when I sent Kyrie to Kindergarten, and it was sooo much worse this year sending her off to 1st grade. I just look at her and cannot believe she's old enough to be riding the bus and going to 1st grade. It goes by way too fast.

Hugs!!!

DaNae said...

Oh my goodness!! I don't know what I'll do when that day comes for me... cry all day, I'm sure. :P

Spencer is going to be such a heart breaker! What a handsome little guy!!

Alice said...

I was so excited for J to start kindergarten. 1st grade was a little more difficult for me, and 2nd grade starts next week.

I'm not sure I can handle it! :)

Jen said...

I swore I wouldn't cry, but I did when my son started on Monday!