Yep, today's the day I'm another year older.
I had a really nice weekend. Last night we went out with my folks and our friends Andrea and Keith to Riptide for the tepan grill and sushi. We had some friends introduce us to this place a month or so ago, and I couldn't wait to go back...even though I do feel quite silly saying to the waitress, "I'd like the "Sexy Mutha rolls please".jpg)
Yes, a victoria secret bag. Lucky Aaron!.jpg)
(j/k, it's lotion. lol)
Today after church and making it through my RS lesson (whew!), my mom spoiled me with her homemade spaghetti (my request, her spaghetti sauce is killer) and some desserts. It was a nice, relaxing day with my family. What could be better? Thanks for all the birthday love everyone. I appreciate all my friends and family who took the time to remember me today! xoxo.jpg)
The kids and my mom made me wear a preschool birthday crown, stylin' huh? How cute are my boys here though?.jpg)
Thanks mom and dad for making this birth-day possible, I know it wasn't easy. Some may not know that I was born 2 months early when my mom (who was on bed rest for placenta previa) started hemorrhaging one morning when she got up to get OJ from the fridge. At the emergency C-section the doctors told my dad, "We can save your wife, but most likely not your baby" and after 6 years of fertility treatments to get me, that was especially difficult news to hear. But what did they know? Here we are 31 years later!.jpg)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
31
Posted by Marcy at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Happy Birthday Marcy!! Sounds like a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Marcy!I feel so bad, I had no idea it was your birthday. I"m glad you had a good day, I heard your lesson was amazing and I"m so sad I missed it!
Looks like you had a great birthday!
I turn 30 next month and am still not quite sure how I feel about that.
Happy Birhtday Marce! I am just sad I wasnt there to help celebrate it with you. I would have LOVED a plate of moms spaghetti!! YUMMMM!!!!! Love you to pieces!
I'm glad you had such a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Marcy! If I wasn't on bed rest I would be bringing over frosted cup for you this time! I am glad you had a fun weekend, and no, your kids couldn't be any cuter.
Happy belated birthday! :)
Happy Birthday Marcy!!! Thats such an awesome birth story! Your a miracle baby!
Yippeee!! I hope you got my birthday text message yesterday, I was thinking about you!! You make 31 look good Mama!
Well, welcome to the "#31 Club"!!It rocks cause you know, 31 is the new 21... ;)
Enjoy your b-day SEASON!!!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great weekend! Rip Tide is the best!
Happy birthday Marcy! I am so happy for you! You didn't tell me. We need to do something for your birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday!! Looks like it was a nice, relaxing day!
ok, I am the worst friend EVER! I don't know how I missed that and I'm mortified!!! I am so glad that you had a great day and I hope that I can do something special for you and your big 3-1! I no idea it was hard to get you here to earth and I am so grateful. Isn't that amazIng the things mothers do? Happy Birthday, Marcy! I just love you!
Awww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had so much fun! Your post made me hungry! I LOVE your Mom's cooking, and I LOVE tepan... I'm totally going to have to try Riptide! :)
I hope this year is the best yet! Lots and lots of love!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Happy Birthday. I totally need to taste your moms spagehtti. I am so hungry just thinking of it!!!
Happy Birthday Marcy! Looks like you had a great day.
Yeah for August birthdays!! Glad you had a fun one! We LOVE Riptide... so YUMMY!
Happy Birthday, Marcy! I'm glad that it was such a fun day. That's crazy about your birth story and also really special. :)
Post a Comment