Monday, August 4, 2008

Date night(s)!

This past Saturday, without us knowing, Spencer and Leda put together a "date night" for us in our garage/play room. As you can see they set up a "table", chairs, and served us our food. It was so stinkin' cute that they came up with this all on their own...those turkeys!

The pic is a bit fuzzy, but our photographer is only five, you know :)




Our waiter and waitress...now these are fuzzy too, not sure why since our photographer is 30 (for another 2 weeks) but you can still see their cuteness, so it's all good.



Our real anniversary date night began by loading up on carbs at Macaroni Grill


then we relaxed at the theater and watched the movie Hancock. Despite the language we could have done without, it was a good movie. We liked it!

10 comments:

The Glitter Sisters said...

Aww, those kids are so cute! Happy Anniversary you guys!

The Hyer Family said...

Love it--so cute! I'm glad you won on and got Macaroni Grill...gotta love baskets of bread! Can't wait till my kids can throw me a date night, or maybe even send their old parents to Hawaii!

Elizabeth said...

what a cute little date night. That is so cute that your kids thought to do that for you!

PJ and Julie said...

your kids are so dang cute! Thank you for the brownies, they were delicious. I say "were" cause it didn't take long for pregos to finish off the plate!

Aubrey Messick said...

Your kids are too cute. I just love that they did that for you. :) Glad you had a great date!

Lisa Webb said...

Oh Mclendon Kids, I am dying over your cuteness!

Carrie said...

How stinkin cute! I can't believe that they came up with that all on their own! And I was wondering where McKay's shorts were..... couldnt find them anywhere while I was unpacking! Glad Spencer is liking them!

Hilary said...

Ryan and I just had a date night last Friday too AND we went and saw Hancock, how funny!! Couldn't tell you the last movie we saw before that...scary! Your kids are the best, how adorable :)

L said...

Awww - they are so thoughtful!!! How cute is that???

Amy and I got such a kick out of doing stuff like that growing up!

Brooke Wilkins said...

ok that is adorable. I think that is awesome! I love that they served the food on the toilet paper!