
Looking back, there are a few things I'd change about my wedding:
1. My dress
2. My photographer
3. Better planning of the day to guarantee my sister was IN my pictures and not stuck behind in a house nursing my 3-week old nephew in a not so nursing-friendly bridesmaid dress (live and learn)
But of course the one thing I wouldn't change is the man I married. I know that I love him more today than I ever did back then...and that is saying a lot.
I love this shot because it wasn't planned or posed. This moment between Aaron and I was captured by my mother-in-law using her film camera. Aaron pulled me in for a kiss right after we'd walked out of the San Diego temple for the first time as husband and wife. To this day, it's still my favorite of all our wedding pictures. 
Aaron,
Growing up, all I ever wanted to be was a wife and mother, and you made me both. I love you babe and am so grateful for this life we created together. Happy our 9th Anniversary ;) Go us!
Love,
Marcy
Thursday, July 31, 2008
9 years ago today...
Posted by Marcy at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
so cute. you and aaron are so great together and such great parents together. not to mention neither of you have aged in the past 9 years!
9 years? Seriously? I can't believe how quickly time has passed. Congratulations to the both of you!
You are absolutely gorgeous Marcy!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
I think your dress is gorgeous! Happy 9 years!!
happy anniversary! I totally know what you mean about changing things with your wedding! I would change so many things! You look beautiful in the pictures though!
We knew you way back then! Here's to 90 more happy years! (Okay, maybe not that many. But you know what I mean.)
Hope you had one amazing day!
So cute! I would change so much too, but oh well! Congratulations on 9 years! We're right behind you!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What a fun day it was! I felt honored to be your offical wedding videographer...still waiting on my payment though (he,he). Again, sorry I did such a bad job! ;)
That is so cute! The way you put everything really shows how much more you love him after 9 years. I found your blog through a comment you made on mine, and I just like to check up on you now and again and see how your wonderful sweet family is doing! Thanks for being a friend! Happy Anniversary!
What a cute post. I loved seeing all the pictures. I agree with a pervious person that you guys haven't aged at all.
Happy Anniversary (i'm alittle late!) I agree with Julie you guys don't age, share your secrets! I would change alot about my wedding to but thats the way it goes right?!? If you still hate that dress you should do a trash the dress photo session. Those are crazy! Anyhow see you tommorrow bright and early!
It's funny - every time I think of my wedding (in 21 days), I remember yours since we were both engaged at the same time and then got married so close together. Remember how crazy that was - 4 of of us in that one apartment being engaged and getting married that summer! Good times:)
And I like you dress:) Congrats!
Hooray! Happy Anniversary...I think you and Aaron make a great couple...two very different personalities that blend together so nicely.
Congrats on your 9th anniversary! Way exciting.
I just got chills all over!!! Congrats on the big day, you two. I loved your take on a few things you'd do different. Funny, funny! I am so happy for you both. You are way too cute a couple and I am honored to know you both. xoxo
Happy belated Anniversary! What darling and special last pic!
Post a Comment