.jpg)
For those of you who watch The Bachelorette, and can part with your husbands who secretly watch the show ;) please come to my house Monday night (around 7:45) to watch the season finale together with girlfriends and snacks that (mostly) aren't good for you!
I know I've spoken with a lot of you, but I don't want anyone to feel left out...so I figured posting this here would be the best way to go to avoid that. Please come, the more that are here, the more fun it will be! Even if you lurk on my blog and never told me, or don't even watch the show, please know you're invited!
Only thing I ask is to post a comment if you're coming...so I can plan for snacks. Give me a call if you don't know my gate code and just a reminder, you need to park on the street Alistair.
Yay for a girls night IN!
Friday, July 4, 2008
The Bachelorette Finale at my house!
Posted by Marcy at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, me, me me!!! Count me in!! To bad that my flight doesnt leave until Tuesday afternoon! Boo! Have fun though! You know darn well I'll be calling just as soon as she picks her man!! I can't wait!! This has been the best season of the Bachelorette ( and the Bachelor) yet!!
that sounds like so much fun, but Rob and I will be at the Pageant of The Masters that night so i'm going to have to watch it really late! Thanks though, have fun!!
Where are you in relation to San Diego? I'd LOVE to come! San Diego is 2.5 hours away, so I'm not sure it's even doable, but it would be a blast!
you know I'll be there with some treats in tow! I can't wait. My sister in law, Melanie, might come, too!
I'm in! See you Monday!
Oh man, I wish I could come! I'd love to come and hang with you!
How fun! I should've come and brought my mom with me. We're addicted. :)
Oh man - i wish I would have seen this! I would have totally come! Did you like the outcome? i was secretly hoping for Jason, but I guess I'm happy with Jesse. It by far was the best season yet!!! I'm interested in hearing what people thought!
I am SO mad i am just reading this now. I would have been there! Would have beat watching it with derrick (not interested!) and my mom on the phone! I need to get back into the swing of things, i'm missing out on all the fun!
Post a Comment