I had such a great Mothers Day. It really was pretty perfect, well, except for the fact that Leda had a temp of 103.2 on and off all day, so other than that, it was fabulous and I'm so happy.
I woke up to the kids and Aaron bringing me breakfast in bed. They were so excited as they helped Daddy make it this year. I opened my cards and presents from the kids that they made at preschool. SO cute!.jpg)
Spencer and I went to church alone. It was a nice break to sit at church with just one child and have him behave! Spencer got up to sing, "Mother Dear, I love you so" on the stand with the other Primary kids and I bawled (yes, bawled) like a baby.
After church I took a 2 hour nap (YES!) then we went to my folks house for a dinner put on by my Dad and Aaron. Oh and Leda's doing much better now as she hasn't had a fever for 6 hours. For dinner we had steak, baked potatoes, salad and broccoli. They thought of everything, even the banana splits for dessert for the kids. It was such a great afternoon..jpg)
I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a Mom, it's all I've ever wanted to be and I have three pretty amazing children who I love so much I can hardly stand it. .jpg)
I'm also so grateful to my own mom who is such an amazing person on so many levels. I genuinely love being with her, and she's one of my best friends. I'm realizing as I get older that this type of relationship isn't always the norm. Thanks mom for making this type of relationship possible. I love you..jpg)
Happy Mothers Day to all my friends! I hope you had a great day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My Happy Mothers Day!
Posted by Marcy at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
it sounds like you had an awesome mothers day! I wish I could say the same! hahaah, seriously!
What a great day!
Your mom is looking like she's lost some weight. Of course, I haven't seen her in a few years. She looks great!
Cute pics. I am so glad that you had a great mothers day! Is your little girl feeling better?
Marcy,
Thank you for your sweet comments. Its fun being your Mom. There was never a dull moment while you were growing up. I'm grateful each day for our relationship. I love watching you be a Mom. You ar amazing!
Love, Mom
Sounds like a great Mother's Day!! I can't believe your mom still has that pig with the apple in it's mouth, crazy!!!!
Post a Comment