.jpg)
Spencer loves to draw, and this is his latest and greatest. It's a picture of his Daddy next to the red brick building he works in.
How cute are the glasses he drew for his Dad and the little tuft of spiky hair on top? This picture makes me smile.
When we asked him what the colored scribbles were above the building (clouds, maybe?) he said, "Uh, those are all my favorite colors, of course!"
Ahh, of course. Man, I'm diggin' my son at the age of five.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
five year old artwork.
Posted by Marcy at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is precious! Spencer is such a cool kid. I mean, could he be any more enjoyable to be around. I'm a Spencer fan! His drawing is so good. He's really talented!
that is seriously so cute! I love it, you need to keep forever so he can see it when he's older. He draws WAY better than I do!
Adorable!! He did a great job drawing Daddy :)
That is such a cute pic, and Spence is such a cute kid. If only they didn't have teenagerhood coming up in the future...
That's so cute! I'll have to share some of Kyler's art. I love how they draw.
Okay, that is crazy! He is awesome at drawing. Hopefully he will keep up with that passion. I see some true talent there.
About the comment on my blog, your telling me girl. You and I don't need any more big babies. I am hoping she comes early because I dont want another big girl!!!!
Okay that is adorable! What an adorable kid you got there! Your an amazing mama!
Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment