Thursday, April 24, 2008

"These is my words" by Nancy Turner




I finished this book last week. It was SO great, so great in fact that I have to give it a shout out here on my blog. I laughed out loud, cried a few times (okay, maybe even sobbed a bit)and fell in love with the characters. It took me a week to read it; and would have been much faster had I had no responsibilities (ie: kids) to tend to, I didn't want to put it down. I recently found out (thanks Em) it's the first book of a trilogy and I can't wait to get my hands on the other two in the series! I'll have to squeeze those two in-between my other current book club books. Ahhh, so many books, so little time!

Have you read "These is my words?" If not, borrow mine!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Have not read a book that I have LOVED this much since the Twilights!!! Yes, I second Marcy's rave reviews and can't wait to read #2 & #3!

~April~ said...

Hmm. I'll have to consider that one. I've never heard of it before.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

That one is on my list to read. I have heard from other people too that it is good.

Sara Decker said...

I want to borrow it. What is is about? I love a good book!

Hilary said...

I'll have to mention this one at my bookclub, maybe we can make it June's book. We just finished Something Borrowed and are reading Something Blue this month. Both by Emily Giffin and great, easy, chick lit, fun reads!!

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Hey, I just read that a few weeks ago and LOVED it! I've already passed it on to several different people!