Tuesday, April 22, 2008

beach bums.

How cute is this beach bum?



Just pulled away from the kiss I gave her. Stinker.





So besides being denied by my own darling daughter, this was a pretty perfect day at the beach last Thursday. Not a cloud in the sky...happy kids...and a happy mom! What could be better?

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Once again, SO JEALOUS! We had SNOW this morning!

Carrie said...

Although I am loving Utah ( not loving living away from my family) seeing pictures of the beach makes me want to move back! SO jealous! It is FREEZING today! I wish summer would hurry up and get here... fast!! Of course Leda is the cutest little girl I have ever seen and Chase and Spencer are so handsome!! I cant wait to see you next week ( neither can McKay and Carter).

The Glitter Sisters said...

Marcy you little hottie. I love your swimsuit!

~April~ said...

I'm very jealous of you. I haven't been to a beach in um... long. It's not freezing here anymore though and I hope it stays that way. It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Sara Decker said...

You are lookin HOT in your suit. Cute. Good beach days are the best!

L said...

CUTE SWIMMIES!!!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

What a cute fam! I loved the Seattle pics too. Beautiful flowers! Lucky you! You have been travelling so much.

camille said...

That was such a fun day. I'm so glad we got to hang out. You know I think you are a blast!!! Please, ALWAYS want to go!