Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily part 2

Emily jokes that April is her birthday "season" so we crammed one more thing in to top of her "season"---dinner with the girls at California Pizza Kitchen. It's one of her favorite places to eat. We had a great time!







After hearing Summer rave about Sprinkles cupcakes, I bought a dozen to share at dinner. They were YUMMY!


After dinner a few of us decided to see what was playing at the local theater, and wouldn't you know it...the movie "Leatherheads" was just about to start! So after checking in at home and getting permission from our Moms ;) we caught the movie. When we got out of the show, the theater looked like it was closed. Seriously, there was no one around-not one employee! So Emily had fun playing, "May I take your order?" behind the counter. Good times!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Some things never change with age!! Playing behind the counter is so something we would have done back in the day too. Looks like you had a fun night :)

Emily said...

Wish you could have been with us, Hil! Marcy, THANKS SO MUCH for planning everything! I loved being able to catch up with everyone! I had a blast! ;)

Aimee said...

That was so much fun, I had a great time with you guys. How cool that you & Emily have been buds for so long. Oh, and the Sprinkles were yummy. Thanks!

SeeCampbell said...

Thanks for posting pictures with me in them. Now I don't feel like such a homebody loser. j/k. Yes, I do girls night out too on occasion! I had a great time. Thanks for the invite and planning all!