.jpg)
.jpg)
So, I have to give a big thanks to two people. First my sister for having her baby a week early, and second to my mom for giving me tickets to Wicked.
Let me explain.
A few months ago my mom bought tickets to Wicked and planned on taking Spencer. He loves plays/theater, and knows almost all the words to the songs from Wicked (thanks to me and my constant playing of the CD), so she thought it'd be fun to take him to see it. Fast forward a few months, and my sister has her baby a week early, therefore not allowing my mom to use the tickets...so who was next in line? ME! Whohooo! I LOVE Wicked...and have now seen it three times this past year. lol The Pantages theater in LA is amazing, and last night we had fourth row seats. We could even see the sweat coming off of the actors ;)
It was a fun memory to make with my Dad and son, and we had a ball. I know Spencer looks less than thrilled in the first pic, but he was stoked to be there. He did get a bit restless, but nothing that a box of Skittles at intermission couldn't fix! His favorites of the night were (in no particular order): the flying monkeys, the fire-breathing dragon, the talking head of the wizard, any actor who held a weapon,and oh, the song "Popular"...even though it was a bit "girly" lol.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Wicked!
Posted by Marcy at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You are SO lucky to have been able to see it 3 times! Some of us just want to see it ONCE... ;)
Yes, Lisa, I'm one of those that just want to see it once. But Marcy, that sees like such a cool thing to share with Spencer. That's awesome!
So fun!! The last thing I saw was Phantom of the Opera when I was 16! :P
What a cute typical boy! I love that he liked the "boy things"! hahaha
What a fun date!
I loved Wicked!!!! That is so much fun that you were able to go with Spencer. Madison would totally love to do something like that. I think I might steel your idea and take her. WE went to the Aladdin show at disneyland and she had the best time ever. I think she would be thrilled if I took her to Wicked. I went in NY with Reagan and was blown away. Glad that you got that chance. And the pictures of your nephew are adorable!!! Oh...P.S. So today I had an experiance like yours. But this time a little different. Ella took candy from the store. I had to take her back even though peyton was screaming and I had all four kids, I didn't want to miss that chance to teach her. Thanks for your post about it. You were my insperation and I thought of you!!!
What a FUN time! I LOVE Wicked and I too am so glad that Carrie had her baby early! Tell Carrie Congrats from me! I was going to call you... Laura Ek and I are going to the gym tonight to take yoga at 7:30 if you would like to join us....
hat is AWESOME! I am so jealous. How fun are you? Spencer is such a good boy. I don't think Kai would sit there for more than 15 mins. Isn't WICKED the best show ever? I love it.
HOW FUN!!! I loved Wicked and want to see it again and again!
So cool that you were able to go! And a third time none the less :)
Marcy! We saw "Wicked" that SAME DAY but at the 2pm matinee- so funny! We LOVED it!
Post a Comment