Friday, March 21, 2008

Meet my new nephew!




Gabriel Paul Valadez (Gabe) was born Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 12:34 pm weighing in at 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 inches long. This is my sisters third little boy! He looks just like his older brother Carter, it's crazy! I can't wait to get my hands on him next week when I fly to UT (sans kids) for five days! Whohooo!

We had planned for me to be on the phone when he came into the world, but it happened so fast (only 2 pushes!) that I missed it! But I did get to hear his first cry, and hear my sisters reaction to seeing him for the first time...and I bawled like a baby it was so exciting!

Isn't he just darling? Doesn't my sister look fabulous and aren't my nephews the CUTEST?!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Awww! Congratulations to Carrie & her family! Gabe is adorable! I can't believe how big McKay & Carter are getting! We miss you guys!
P.S. Maddie says,"HI" to McKay :)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Oh, he's so darling! Those pictures actually make me really excited for my little guy to come out! Congrats to both Mommy *and* Auntie :)

The Hyer Family said...

He is a cutie! And how come Carrie looks like she's ready for a night on the town? Did she really just have a baby???

Hillary said...

Carrie does look fabulous! I wish I looked that great after having a baby! Congrats, Auntie Marcy!! Enjoy those 5 days with that precious new nephew!

L said...

YAY!!! Carrie's third baby!! Man, Carrie looks great! What an adorable family!!

Hilary said...

Your sister does look fabulous!! Did she deliver naturally again?? I'm hoping to be able to do it again with #2, we'll see ;)
Enjoy your time with Carrie and give them hugs and kisses from me!!