Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Hilary!

So Hilary's birthday was yesterday, and I had the idea to scan some pictures I have of the two of us, but our scanner wasn't working, so I'm a day late. I improvised this morning and took pictures of these pictures...but you get the idea.

We met when we were what, like 13? She moved into the house next door and I was so excited to have a new friend. We hit it off right away--that doesn't always happen, and I was so happy to find a true friend in her. You know you have those friends who you might not talk to on a daily basis, but when you do talk it's like no time has passed? That's what I have with Hilary. She's always there when I need her. I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished in her life. She's a proud wife and mother and such an incredible, hilarious person. I wish we still lived next door to one another :(


First day of freshman year (1992) Nice legs, huh? lol
One of many stake dances we went to...

Prom our Junior year

Prom our senior year

Graduation from Dana Hills High School (1995)

My wedding...



HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY...I love you girl! Thanks so much for making these wonderful memories with me. I'm so grateful to you for your friendship through the years...XOXO!

And yes, Hilary, most of these pics were taken from the b-day card you made me for my 20th. I've saved it all these years...impressed? So am I, I still misplace everything! lol

8 comments:

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

Ok, seriously!??!!? I LOVE you, those pictures were hilarious and your words so touching! THANK YOU, I have to admit, I got a bit teary. We look so young ;) (Although, I do think I look better NOW than back then, haha!)

Hilary said...

Oh, and I love the new heading of the blog!

Emily said...

Hilary rocks.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

oh my gosh, those are hilarious. You look awesome! lol.

Lisa Webb said...

how cool is that to have a friend for so long. love the legs in the first picture!

Alisa said...

you're such a great friend Marcy! I can't believe how long your legs are. You should have been a super model.

SeeCampbell said...

Marcy, you look like an amazon woman in that freshman picture. I couldn't tell it was you at first. I remember those shorts - funny!!!!