Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Attacked by Grandma!



Grandma is infamous for her "Grandma kisses" she likes to leave all over her grandkids. No joke, I have to give my kids a good "look-over" before I send them to nursery or primary each sunday if they've by chance had an encounter with grandma in the halls at church;) but this picture of my new nephew beats them all! Poor, helpless little Gabe...attacked by Grandma! I love it :) lol

Seriously, is he not SUCH a pretty baby? Ahh, I can't stand it! Carrie and Philip, you did a great job with this one! :)

7 comments:

Hillary said...

That's hilarious! He's a total cutie. I love his little mouth and nose. So sweet!

Hilary said...

He seriously is such a pretty baby...where's the baby zits and stork bits?? Love your Mom, always have, always will!!

Abi said...

Cute! I love it! Babies need a lot of kisses!

Lisa Webb said...

This is such a funny picture! Grandma's are the best!
love your new page layout by the way!

Barbara said...

That is awesome. Your kids are lucky to have Grandmas who live so close!

Emily said...

He is precious! He looks so old already! Love the kisses!! XOXO

L said...

What a precious picture! He is so cute!!!