Thursday, March 6, 2008

Video Montage

I've had a few friends ask that I post this on my blog for reference. I used One true media and found it really easy to use. Let me know if you need any help! I have yet to order the DVD (but plan to) so I don't know about the quality as far as that goes...maybe I'll order the DVD here sometime before he turns 2 in September! lol

7 comments:

Hilary said...

I haven't ordered Hudson's video that I made yet either, so don't feel too badly :)
Oh, and I loved the video when I watched it the first time and am glad that I can go back and watch again now, thanks!!

Hillary said...

Aww, I remember watching that right after you did it. I should try and put Cambria's up on my blog. You did a great job on that video!

SeeCampbell said...

Marcy, that was such a cool video/slide show. When in the world do you have time to do stuff like that? You must be a scapbooker too. Your kids are so cute together!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I just love those pictures!

L said...

awww - that is precious!!!

Lisa Webb said...

Chase is such a cutie! I have to get you those beach pictures!

Elizabeth said...

I absolutely love that video! I want to make one!!