.jpg)
.jpg)
My sisters been harping on me for days to update my blog. I haven't been on top of things because Aaron has been out of town again (though this time for five days instead of eight)and I've been a bit busy. Plus, he took our camera with him...so I haven't taken any fun pictures this week. However, my friend Lisa (thanks Lisa!)took these cute shots of Chase at the beach this past Tuesday, and so I'll put these up to make you happy Carrie ;)
Chase always has his finger either in his mouth, or at least near it, when he's unsure of himself--but once he got comfortable in the sand, he had a blast. We can't wait to go again! I took the boys while Leda was in preschool, as it was a lot more manageable then taking all three kiddos...but I'll have to give that a whirl sometime soon as Leda's been asking to go "pay at the beach too!" lol.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
For you Carrie...
Posted by Marcy at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The finger-near-mouth thing is too cute!! My niece used to cover her eyes with her hands and make herself invisible when she was unsure! I think kid-isms are so precious!
A big thank you to Carrie as I was about to start bugging you myself!! Chase is adorable, I just love little boys swim trunks. I think Hudson already has 3 pairs for this summer. Oops!!
Thanks Marc! I just LOVE the pictures of Chase! Those eyes...OH MY!! I just love him to pieces!!
Look how big he's getting!
I love the finger near the mouth thing, it makes him look so smart, like he's really pondering the meaning of something. Landon lift's his shoulders up and tilts his head. Little kids are so cute! Aparently when Im nervous I loss my breath in front of all relief society! WHAT A NERD! (still not over that!)
Post a Comment