We've had such nice weather lately, it's been fun to let the kids out to play in our "backyard". I put that in quotes, because well, truly it's just a glorified patio, but hey--the kids don't complain, so why should I?
I walked into the family room and saw Leda looking in the window like this. It cracked me up, and since I have nothing else too exciting going on, I thought I'd post these pictures of my little piggy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Nothing like a good chuckle before heading off to bed, thanks! Leda's hair is getting SO long
P.S. - To answer your question on my blog, I can't stand it!! I know he's my kid and all, but I seriously can't even handle how adorable he is. So braggy I know, but he makes me smile :)
Awe... your own little "Penelope!"
She is such a cutie!
How cute is that! Love the picture!
Hi Marcy. Remember me? The naughtiest little girl you ever had to babysit? :) JK. The Messick kids loved when Marcy or Carrie came over cuz we always got to wait up until Mom and Dad came home and then sneak into our beds real quick when we heard them pull up and then pretend we were asleep the whole time. Haha...don't let your kids hear that one.
How fun that we can reconnect via the world wide web of blogging. I had no idea how grown up your kids are. I feel so behind. Anyway, your family is beautiful and you look FABULOUS!
Lets keep in touch: www.aubreymessick.blogspot.com
Hey Marcy! I just found your blog through Aubrey! Fun stuff!!! I was sad that our fams didn't get together to visit this Christmas - I love that! Your kids are adorable (and getting so big!)How is your fam doing? I need to go see your Mom!!
www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com
Laura Davis (Hulse) :)
Post a Comment