Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aren't "just because" flowers the best?


I came home this afternoon to these beauties on my porch. Aren't flowers delivered to your house "just because" the BEST kind to get?! I still need to play around with the arrangement (I'm bad at that) but I think they are gorgeous! I believe that Aaron (still out of town) earned the sweet husband award today ;)
---
Edited to add: Aaron just called from his hotel room (I'd told him I took pics of the flowers) and turns out these are the wrong ones! The roses (colors) and vase are opposite of what he ordered and there were no chocolates. A girl NEEDS her chocolates...so maybe after a call to proflowers I'll be getting another "just because" bouquet delivered soon? lol

8 comments:

~April~ said...

They are just beautiful, Marcy. I love when husbands are sweet.

Charlotte said...

Ah! Even if they are the wrong ones, they are gorgeous!! Hope you get your chocolates though;) Way to go Aaron!!

Hillary said...

What a great hubby you have! I love when Derk surprises me with flowers for no reason!!

Lisa Webb said...

That is so sweet! He wins!

Hilary said...

Flowers are the best!! What a nice hubby!

Emily said...

So, it's been a few days. I'm waiting for the 2nd picture of flowers. he he.

Marcy said...

lol Emily, Aaron contacted them nicely to tell them the order was incorrect and they let me have my pick of another bouquet (same price) and it should be here Friday! Flowers twice in one week is definately a record for Aaron ;) lol

SUMMER said...

I LOVE flowers just b/c.... Aaron is so sweet!!!