Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The temple this morning...


Isn't this a gorgeous shot of the Newport Beach Temple? I don't normally go to the Temple in the mornings, so it was a neat experience to enter the Temple when it was dark outside and then walk out a few hours later to these bright blue skies. Since I happened to have my camera in my car, I captured this shot on my drive out of the parking lot and wanted to share. It's such a beautiful day here today!

7 comments:

Alisa said...

My sister is receiving her endowments there. I am so excited to go. Maybe we can hook up.

Jen said...

beautiful!
Jen

Lisa Webb said...

So pretty! Going early in the morning reminds me of life with no kids!

Hillary said...

Takes my breath away!

Charlotte said...

Wow, I've never seen that temple before! It is simply stunning. I'm glad you got to go:)

Tracy said...

What a great start to your day!

Roney Family said...

I sure do love the temple. How lucky are we that we are able to go. We should plan a girls night there soon. Those are my favorites. Girls night and dinner afterwards.