I can't believe he's five! For some reason, this birthday feels different to me. I even caught myself crying this morning (though didn't let him see me). I just can't believe my baby is five, and now Kindergarten is just around the corner. Sigh. Spencer is such a special boy. He has such a gentle heart, eager to please, happy and full of energy and life. I'm so grateful he joined our family first. I can see now why he did as he is such a good big brother. He is so protective of his siblings and is very good to go with the flow and give up something he has (ie: toys, books, food) to make them happy. Tonight I am just so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this beautiful gift that is Spencer. I am SO proud to be his mom!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of him over the years. And btw, I totally give up trying to get these in any kind of order so OH WELL (lame blogger uploading feature).
Later on I'll post some pics of his little birthday party.

.jpg)


Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Happy 5th Birthday Spencer!
Posted by Marcy at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



7 comments:
He is such a cutie! Sounds like he had one awesome birthday!!
I got teary looking at the pictures. I'm going to turn around one day and Hudson will be 5. It happens so fast!!
Happy birthday, little cutie pie! It's so fun to be 5!
What a cutie...can't believe how big he is! Congrats to you and Aaron on surviving five years of parenthood!
Happy Birthday, Spencer. He is so darn handsome!
Happy Birthday! Five is an awesome year! I am sure he is going to love it!
I love the picture of you with him on the sofa, he's so tiny, its it sad how fast they grow! By the way landon loved running after chase in the hallways today, chase is fast!
Post a Comment