Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our week of Christmas in pictures!

DISCLAIMER: Picture overload, and in no particular order...mostly this is for my immediate family to check out, so some pics might be boring to you, but here they are!! :)


Waiting to go open presents! Uncle Rocky, Philip, Mckay and Aunt Kiki
Uncle Rob showing Chase his new toy. I think this is so sweet!
Rocky playing Santa. Holy cow...look at all those presents! Well, there were 13 of us, but STILL!
Carrie, me and Rob. The only sibling shot we got all week. Carrie is 28 weeks pregnant, isn't she adorable???
Just the girls escaped and went shopping (sans kids!) at The Shops at Mission Viejo and got to park in Expectant Mother Parking. She was so excited! lol

Leda and Carter played school in Grandma's preschool SO well together all week. It was really cute.

The boys before they had to say goodbye to a fun week together :(

Spencer received so many fun games. We can't wait to play them!
Leda had a princess Christmas. Here she's wearing her shoes and backpack. She had them both on all Christmas morning.
I made a Savior of the World photo album for my mom and made her cry! hee hee!
Spencer and Carter hanging at our house. I made them quit wrestling for a moment to snap a shot!

Christmas morning. Santa delivers our gifts to grandma/pa's house so they were really less than thrilled to be posing for these pictures. They wanted to hurry and get to Grandmas!
Christmas Eve with my handsome husband. Man, do I love him.
Leda Christmas morning

Our family at the Fashion Island Christmas Tree. A stranger took our picture, which is why my kids all have this "deer in the headlights" look and we had just taken off Chase's hoodie-but his hair makes me laugh! I love it!

The tree at Fashion Island. We had such a fun night doing this as a family. We hit the food court, saw Santa but didn't pay for pictures (we are cheap) and hit the carousel on the way out.



It's been quite the week. To recap (aside from the pictures you saw) first, my brother arrived into town from UVSC, then my sister and her family arrived here from Pleasant Grove, UT. She has two boys (a third on the way) and the cousins have LOVED being together, and reminds me, once again of how much I miss the fact that these cousins don't live close to each other, but don't worry, I won't dwell on that in this post. The next thing we know, we all get sick. The boys (including Aaron) have bad colds, we find out the day before Christmas Eve (thanks to a 2 hour trip to Kids doc) that Leda has two burst ear drums even though her ear tubes had JUST fallen out the week before (how lousy do I feel as a mother to have missed that?), and I was diagnosed with a sinus infection the day after Christmas. Tis the season, I suppose. It was a rough few days, but we were able to squeeze in some fun in between sickness! I felt absolutely lousy on Christmas Day so there wasn't a family picture taken in front of the tree (I already regret that) but oh well, there were enough taken during the week...so here are more than a few for you to enjoy. We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Emily said...

What adorable pics!! Love them. Love the matching PJ's! I'm so sad to say I didn't get Sydney and Gavin matching ones this year. It's hard to find her and his size the same. We need to get together!! When does Carrie go home?

Marcy said...

Em, would you believe those PJs were from Walmart for $6.49 a piece? Not even on sale as that was the regular price! lol. I found a stack of them (though totally picked) over a few days before Christmas, and couldn't believe they had all the sizes I needed-Leda's was the last one! Leda's reminds me of what I wore when I was little. Anyway, Carrie leaves tomorrow :( It's been a busy week. I'm so sad we were sick and that it's all over!

Roney Family said...

I love all the christmas pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. That is awesome girl. I just love how fun kids make christmas. I am so glad that I get to be the adult and spoil my kids and enjoy watching them so excited and loving christmas.

Hillary said...

Such cute pictures! I especially love the one of you and Aaron. I'm glad you had such a nice time!!

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

So great to see the whole fam together!!! I can't believe Carrie is having another boy, eeekkk!! Everyone looks great and all the memories of Christmas' living next door came rushing back...where have the YEARS gone?!!?!? Loving the new fancy blog background as well. Happy New Year :P

Carrie said...

Adorable pics Marc! It makes me sad to think that it is all over until next year! I had a blast as did the kids! Thanks for being an AWESOME big sis! I love you tonz!!