So Aaron checked out the blog last night (for the first time since it's creation) and he said, "Man, that background is so boring--it's gonna make people not want to even read it!"
Ouch. A little harsh! ;)
Well, I see nothing wrong whatsoever with green and burnt red---especially for Christmas. So does my background make it so you don't wanna read me? lol
Of course, I do value my husbands opinion...and since he does design web pages for a living, perhaps I should listen to him and change it. And maybe I will, but just to spite him, I thought I'd see what y'all thought ---cause I wanna know whose on my side ;)
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Explanation behind my poll
Posted by Marcy at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bah humbug to Aaron! I think it's cute! And I'd read your blog even if it had the most hideous background ever created...that's how much I love you all! But the background is cute!
Hey, I think it's cute. And at least you can read it! Some of the fancy schmancy backgrounds make it too hard to actually read what is written! So good job to you Marcy. When Aaron creates his own blog, he can do whatever background he wants!!!
I will read you blog regardless of the background, but (you know I will always tell you the truth) I do think that Aaron is right. I would love to see what he can come up with. You guys should work on your blog together. You're lucky that he has those skills to add to our family blog!
You might be one of the funniest and most clever people, Marcy...so, I will read your blog with any color and background. I love it! Love the pots and pans idea. Payton seems to have to empty out the drawers anytime I'm in our very small kitchen, so maybe she's already thought of it, eh?
Post a Comment