Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chase turns SIX

Hilarious that he requested a "snowman cake" in September. I loved the random and had a blast making it. His reply when he saw it? "It's super cool, Mom!" Love it.

Love having a backyard big enough to rent a bounce house!

Instead of an organized party, we invited neighbors and family to come jump. Low key and a ton of fun!

The family and grub

Carrie, my friend Jen, Me

Chase with his Aunt B. We love her cards and her artistic ability!

All lit up!

Can't believe he's six

And then Lucy got a bite of the cake. I was soooooo ticked at the time, now I laugh and am glad I have a picture :)

Love the excitement in his face

He had a great day. Happy Birthday Bubs!
Some things I want to remember about Chase at age six:
  • He hates to be alone. Loves to be with people.
  • He loves his scooter and the trampoline.
  • He loves chicken salads with cilantro dressing. Also LOVES roasted brussel sprouts. 
  • Chase despises going to bed. 
  • He loves to play UNO and boardgames. 
  • He loves to play RAZ kids on the computer.
  • He has a tender heart and gets very emotional when things end: Last day of schools, Holidays, End of Vacations....he is always shedding a tear when these types of things come to an end.
  • He loves going to the movies. 
  • He loves writing notes and drawing pictures. 
  • He's sooo funny. He's always cracking jokes and loves to make people laugh. He's very witty and surprises us with the things he says at such a young age. 
  • He doesn't love going to Kindergarten, but ends up liking it once he's there. 
  • He is our most stubborn and independent kid....which we hope he continues to use for good. We love how passionate he is about things and are so excited to see what he does with his life. So grateful for what he adds to our family.
  • I love that when I say "I've got a bubbies?"  he says "And I love him!"

0 comments: