(disclaimer: it really hasn't been that cold here, it's snowed a mere six times, I believe, this winter and never really stuck. Not a once have we shoveled anything, and I can count on my hands the times I've worn my heavy coat. I'm really not complaining)
BUT
It was nearly 70 degrees here today and I'll take it! I'll take it! And when I picked up Chase from pre-school this afternoon, after our hugs he said, "Mom, you smell JUST like the ocean!" He must have known this Californian-turned-Utahan was needing the sun, the real-feeling sun...and the compliment.
So some of my afternoon was spent here:
And this monkey on my back:
And then finally soaking in these lovely views from my blanket...
I kinda LOVE having a backyard.
And it will be 70 the next four days. FOUR days!
Thank you sun.
And if I can't meet you at the Beach,
I'll smell like one and meet you on my blanket out back.
It's a date.
And if I can't meet you at the Beach,
I'll smell like one and meet you on my blanket out back.
It's a date.
0 comments:
Post a Comment