Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rhonda

Yesterday I got to see one of my besties, Rhonda Hynek (and her beautiful daughter, Hailey) for breakfast in Salt Lake City. One of the best mornings I've had in a LONG time! So good to see good friends, my heart was full.



Rhonda has a tradition of bringing her daughter up to SLC for the General YW Broadcast each year for a weekend of fun. I was so glad to see them,  give them a squeeze and get to visit for an hour. I'm grateful for good friends. Sigh. It's hard moving away from a place AND people you love so much. Rhonda is one of those special people for me and I'm glad that friendship exists no matter the state you live in.

Yay for best friends AND the best breakfast I've had in...uh, ever? If you're ever in SLC (Sugarhouse) you must try the "hole in the wall" Blue Plate Diner on 21st East. Best Eggs Benedict you'll ever have in your life. Swear it. Though I can't guarantee your company will be as good as mine.

2 comments:

brooke said...

Ahh, we love that place for breakfast! So fun!

Meli T said...

Blue Plate Diner is the best. Pretty sure that's where most of my freshman 15 came from. It was dangerously close to college.